Experience the opulent Versailles Palace, Trianons, and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet! Our full-day triple-threat tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal location.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Versailles Gardens Grand Perspective
• Petit Train ride to Trianons
• Visit of both Grand and Petit Trianon
• Marie Antoinette’s charming hamlet
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette, and more
…and much more!
• Tour length: ~ 8 hours, including transportation to/from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette Hamlet, Petit Train, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-20 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking (indoor & outdoor) – be prepared with good shoes, water etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Price: 115€/person
• Availability: 9:30-10:30am on Tuesday – Sunday
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• IMPORTANT: Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter the Palace. We provide Skip the Line tickets for this tour, but a certain amount of waiting is unavoidable (especially in High Season).
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water…
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
My daughter and I took two tours with Sight Seekers Delight and both were excellent. Our tour guide, Steph, brought us on their tour called Versailles Triple Threat and, WOW, she made the place come alive! Her retelling of the history of Versaille was like listening to a soap opera unfold. Her riveting tales of the past were filled with humorous anecdotes and salacious details that made this full day trip fly by. We also stopped to have a lovely lunch at Angelina looking over the beautiful grounds. There were some issues with transportation and entry into Versaille due to the infamous strikes occurring around France, but Steph expertly handled any challenges. She quickly made some changes to our schedule and we ended up experiencing Versaille with barely any crowds. Quite a feat! I highly recommend taking this tour through Sight Seeker's Delight. On our next tour, Paris along the Seine, we were lucky to be led by Sight Seeker's founder, Karen. Her friendly exuberance and humor made this half-day tour lots of fun and a perfect introduction to the city. She expertly guided us around to see many of the top sights of Paris. We learned about the history and culture of Paris and topped it off with a delicious lunch at a local cafe. Thanks to Sight Seeker's Delight and your great storytellers for making our trip to Paris even more special!! (Tripadvisor review, 12 July 2018)