Experience the opulent Versailles Palace, Trianons, and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet! Our full-day triple-threat tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal location.
Please note, we have limited availability for this tour.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Versailles Gardens Grand Perspective
• Petit Train ride to Trianons
• Visit of both Grand and Petit Trianon
• Marie Antoinette’s charming hamlet
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette, and more
…and much more!
• Tour length: includes transport time to and from Paris.
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette Hamlet, Petit Train, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-20 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking (indoor & outdoor) – be prepared with good shoes, water etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Half day (4 hours):
Group rate: 120 per adult
100 per child
Private rate: 180 per person
• Full day (8 hours):
Group rate: 180 per adult
160 per child
Private rate: 240 per person
• Availability: 10:30am on Tuesday – Sunday
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• IMPORTANT: Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter the Palace. We provide Skip the Line tickets for this tour, but a certain amount of waiting is unavoidable (especially in High Season).
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water…
Book your private tour!
• Note that in High Season (summer) this tour is only available as a private tour.
• Send us an email letting us know what dates you will be in Paris
• We’ll let you know what we have available! Thank you for your understanding.
Send us your dates
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
Steph was phenomenal! Never a dull moment in the entire eight hour day. She knows her stuff and can really cover some ground. Steph truly brought Versailles to life as she deftly navigated the crowds. Always attentive, her storytelling was spectacular. My highest recommendation without reservation!