Experience the opulent Versailles Palace, Trianons, and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet! Our full-day triple-threat tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal location.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Versailles Gardens Grand Perspective
• Petit Train ride to Trianons
• Visit of both Grand and Petit Trianon
• Marie Antoinette’s charming hamlet
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette, and more
…and much more!
• Tour length: ~ 8 hours, including transportation to/from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette Hamlet, Petit Train, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-20 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking (indoor & outdoor) – be prepared with good shoes, water etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Price: 1-3 people: 440€ / 4-6 people: 610€
• Availability: 9:30-10:30am on Tuesday – Sunday
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• IMPORTANT: Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter the Palace. We provide Skip the Line tickets for this tour, but a certain amount of waiting is unavoidable (especially in High Season).
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water…
Book your private tour!
• Note that in High Season (summer) this tour is only available as a private tour.
• Send us an email letting us know what dates you will be in Paris
• We’ll let you know what we have available! Thank you for your understanding.
Send us your dates
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
Went on Seine walking tour, Lourve, Orsay and Versailles-Steph was great-enthusiastic and high energy, as well as full of knowledge. Happy we picked Sightseekers for our tours and Claire very helpful -called from US to set up tour dates. (TripAdvisor review, 3 August 2017)