The train-station-turned-museum houses France’s largest Impressionist collection. Here’s your chance to get right to the good stuff!
This tour is temporarily unavailable. Check out one of our other great Paris tours instead!
Sights You’ll See
• Surprising and tumultuous history of Musee d’Orsay
• Manet’s Dejeuner Sur l’Herbe – the start of it all
• Monet including one of his Waterlilies
• Van Gogh’s mental state on canvas
• Toulouse-Lautrec’s iconic Belle Epoque collection
• Decadence of Degas and his Ballet Dancers
• Cezanne, the father of Modern Art
• Surat’s pointillism and the crossroads of Art and Math (no math exams, don’t worry!)
• Gaugain’s orientalism, sensuality, and sexualism
…and much more
• Tour length: 2-2.5 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email)
• “Skip the line” ticket to permanent exhibitions (security line obligatory)
• Time to continue exploring Orsay after tour
• Guides: Steph (read about our team)
• Price: 70 €/person
• Maximum participants: 5 (semi-private)
• Availability: Every day except Monday, weekends 12pm/1pm/3pm only (to avoid crowds)
• Low-crowd evening tours recommended Thursdays
• Children under 18 – discount of 15€ (must bring photo ID on day of tour)
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Easy *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Submit your review
My husband and I loved the Musée d’Orsay tour led by Steph. We skipped the huge queue and entered right away with another small family to total 5 of us. The tour was fantastic. Steph is an absolute wealth of knowledge - truly a professional guide. She made it very easy to understand and relate to the artworks and artists, and I learned so much about how to interpret art in general. She answered every question asked including references to historical knowledge. I found her truly inspiring and can’t recommend the tour enough. Next time we will definitely do their Louvre and Marais tours. Also emailed with the manager Samantha who was very helpful as we had trouble booking online. Overall a major highlight of our trip!