For the discerning traveler wanting to see “everything” but has only a limited amount of time: We’ve created a chauffeur-driven tour of Paris just for you!
Are you on a layover or very quick trip to Paris, and want to see “everything” in an impossibly short amount of time?
Challenge accepted! Our chauffeur-driven tour takes you all over Paris so you can get a glimpse of it all. Our unique route through Paris is full of memorable and fun stories to keep even the most seasoned traveler entertained. And you’ll have plenty of opportunities to jump out of the car for beautiful photos.
Best of all: you can personalize the tour! It includes everything you want and nothing you don’t.
Sights You’ll See
Just ideas. You choose!
Sacre Coeur & Montmartre
Champs-Elysées & Arc de Triomphe
Place de la Concorde
Grand & Petit Palais
About This Tour
• 1-2 people: 450€
• 3-4 people: 550€
• 5-6 people: 650€
• 3 hours
• Physically, it’s a piece of cake: only as much walking and standing as you want
• Guide: Karen, Steph (read about our team here)
• This is a car tour
• Hotel pickup included
• Customizable – you have three hours to go where you’d like!
• Museum/monument entry is not included on this tour – consider our Louvre, Orsay, or custom-made tours for museum or monument entry!
• Private tour: Your group only
• Up to 5 people per tour. Larger groups? Send us an email
• weeks minimum advance notice to book tour
• Flexible weekend scheduling
• Limited weekday scheduling, to avoid the dreaded “Whirlwind Stuck in Traffic” tour!
• Please inquire via email to arrange tour.
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Which day would you like to book? How many people are in your party? Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance so we can schedule with our driver. We’ll get back to you within 12 hours. Fill out our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your review
Submit your review
Hi Karen, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for the wonderful whirlwind tour of Paris you provided for myself, my husband and our friends. I knew we were in good hands when we booked this because we thoroughly enjoyed our previous 4 tours we booked with you last time we visited Paris.I don't know how you managed to pack everything into those three hours. You were not only knowledgeable but also very personable. We had a terrific time!I feel like we have a friend in Paris and look forward to contacting you again on our next visit. 🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! It honestly warms my heart to read your words, and I am passing them on to Karen; I know she will appreciate them as well. All of your comments are pretty must exactly why we exist, and it's a wonderful thing to hear that we succeeded for your group.