Want to unlock the Louvre? We’ve got the key. Skip the line and see all the most essential art in one of the world’s largest museums.
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
Sights You’ll See
• Medieval Louvre castle
• Greek art and the question: are you HOT enough to be Greek?
• Venus de Milo
• Nike of Samothrace (Winged Victory)
• Apollo Gallery – Facebook has nothing on this!
• Mona Lisa and the Italian golden age
• The Crowning of Napoleon – a fantastic representation of the craziest crowning in history
• Michaelangelo’s Slaves statues – the finest he ever carved
• Full history of the Louvre from fortress to museum
…and much more
• Tour length: ~2 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• “Skip the line” ticket to permanent exhibitions (security line still obligatory)
• Time to continue exploring Louvre after tour
• Guides: Steph (read about our team)
• Price: 85 €/person
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-private)
• Availability: Every day except Tuesday, weekends 12pm/1pm/3pm only (to avoid crowds)
• Low-crowd evening tours recommended Wednesdays and Fridays
• Children under 18 – 15€ discount (must bring photo ID on day of tour)
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Louvre Secret Entrances
About the Louvre
Submit your review
In all honesty, I really can't stand big museums. But, this tour was the perfect thing! Quick(ish), covered the requisite holy trinity that everyone who steps into the Louvre is there to see, and incredibly entertaining! Stephanie is insanely knowledgeable and brings to life the ancient objects with wonderful stories and a wee bit of irreverence. I would never return without a guide! Fab experience! Merci to Stephanie.