Want to unlock the Louvre? We’ve got the key. Skip the line and see all the most essential art in one of the world’s largest museums.
Sights You’ll See
• Medieval Louvre castle
• Greek art and the question: are you HOT enough to be Greek?
• Venus de Milo
• Nike of Samothrace (Winged Victory)
• Apollo Gallery – Facebook has nothing on this!
• Mona Lisa and the Italian golden age
• The Crowning of Napoleon – a fantastic representation of the craziest crowning in history
• Michaelangelo’s Slaves statues – the finest he ever carved
• Full history of the Louvre from fortress to museum
…and much more
• Tour length: ~2 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• “Skip the line” ticket to permanent exhibitions (security line still obligatory)
• Time to continue exploring Louvre after tour
• Guides: Steph (read about our team)
• Price: 79 €/person
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-private)
• Availability: Every day except Tuesday, weekends 12pm/1pm/3pm only (to avoid crowds)
• Low-crowd evening tours recommended Wednesdays and Fridays
• Children under 18 – 15€ discount (must bring photo ID on day of tour)
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Louvre Secret Entrances
About the Louvre
Submit your review
We had two tours (Keys to the Louvre and Very Versailles) with our wonderful guide Steph. She was very knowledgeable about everything we saw and presented it in such an engaging way that it just seemed like friends walking around talking about the sights. Although she gave us a lot of information, you could also tell that it just barely scratched the surface of what she knew -- not just of the sights we saw, but Paris and the world in general. We wished we had her along with us for our entire trip!
Sight Seeker's Delight in general was wonderful to work with. They sent great emails, with addresses and pictures, of where we were to meet and they kept us up to date with changing locations and times due to the various strikes going on. We also used several of their informative blog posts for information about apps to have, travel mistakes NOT to make, restaurant advice, and more. If we're in Paris again, Sight Seeker's Delight will be our first stop for planning! (Tripadvisor review, 3 June 2018)