We’re so happy you found us!
We experiencing a high volume of travellers coming our way (lucky us!) and would love to get you booked in as soon as possible.
As such, from the time we are in touch, we would like to confirm your booking within the following 72 hours, otherwise we cannot guarantee your spot and we don’t want you to miss out!
Please remember if the tour that you want is not available, we have many other tours that you will love.
Thank you so much for your understanding, and we can’t wait to meet you!
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
1. Office is closed on Sunday. Sunday emails will be answered on Monday
2. Our tiny admin team of 2 will always reply, so if you don't hear from us in 48 hours, please check-in with us and also CHECK YOUR SPAM. Sometimes our emails to you can get lost there
3. Please write the dates and times you're available to tour with us, while in Paris - eg: Monday 10th July from 2pm - Friday 14th July until 3pm (after which time you may travel to the airport). This is better than giving us the dates that you are here.
4. Please see the details of all our tours at our website https://sightseekersdelight.com. Here you will find the price, duration and important information of each tour.
5. Please contact us with ALL enquiries at our email address email@example.com. This is the place where all bookings are done and all enquiries are answered. If you could please refrain from sending messages through Facebook or WhatsApp unless absolutely urgent. This request is made so all enquiries are in the one place, so all eyes of our team are there for you and up to date with all bookings. We try to let our superstar and very busy Karen keep her private life as much as possible.
Thank you for your understanding - you are important to us and we are so grateful for you!.
6. Please ensure you allow for MORE than enough time to get to your tour on time and ideally 10-15 minutes in advance. There is a lot of construction happening at the moment in Paris, as the city prepares for a huge influx of people next year for the Olympics and so there can be unexpected traffic delays. Pre-booking taxis is a good idea or if a taxi or Uber is not working out, see if you can navigate the metro system, but check in advance! - It is usually very efficient and gets you to your destination fast! Please remember that if you are on a group tour, the tour will be delayed if you're late and we can only wait a few minutes for you. Being on time is important for private tours too as your guide may have another tour straight after.
Thank you so much and again, we look forward to meeting you!!