The best way to experience to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles! Our full-day tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal palace.
Please note, we have limited availability for this tour.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Luscious gardens of the Versailles grounds
• Extravagant groves and the fascinating history behind them
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV
• History from frumpy hunting lodge to Royal residence and beyond
…and much more!
• Tour length: includes transport time to and from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Garden, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break in the gardens (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-15 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking with little shelter – be prepared with good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen, etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Half day (4 hours) from April to October :
Group rate: 160€ per adult
125€ per child
Private rate: 240€ per person
• Availability: 9:30-10:30am on Tuesday – Sunday
• Maximum participants: 12
• IMPORTANT: Please note, we will have priority access, but there may still be security queues as we wait to be scanned on entry to the chateau.
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water…
Book your private tour!
• Note that in High Season (summer) this tour is only available as a private tour.
• Send us an email letting us know what dates you will be in Paris
• We’ll let you know what we have available! Thank you for your understanding.
Send us your dates
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
During our fall trip to Paris we had the privilege of taking two tours with Steph @ Sight Seeker's Delight. One of our musts was to be a full day at Versailles for our 16 year old grandson - a history buff. Actually a conversation regarding Versailles is what started our two week European trip. Anyone looking to do Versailles should do this tour - we had Steph as our guide. Steph was awesome, so knowledgeable, energetic and made the long busy day fly by. She met us near the train station taking care of everything. Other than the walking it was an easy day for us.
We also had Steph for a tour of the Louvre, again beautifully done with such knowledge and respect for the beauty of art and antiquity. Our Versailles tour ended up being private with just the 3 of us booked. We shared the Louvre tour with one other couple. Does not get any better than that. When in Paris use Sight Seeker's for a beautiful day! (Tripadvisor review, 20 May 2018)