The best way to experience to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles! Our full-day tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal palace.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Luscious gardens of the Versailles grounds
• Extravagant groves and the fascinating history behind them
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV
• History from frumpy hunting lodge to Royal residence and beyond
…and much more!
• Tour length: ~ 8 hours, including transportation to/from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Garden, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break in the gardens (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-15 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking with little shelter – be prepared with good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen, etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Price: 115€/person
• Availability: 9:30am on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
(groves are closed & fenced off all other days)
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter Palace
• Children 18 and under – discount of 20€
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Tour also offered in German (Private booking only)
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen…
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.