The best way to experience to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles! Our full-day tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal palace.
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Luscious gardens of the Versailles grounds
• Extravagant groves and the fascinating history behind them
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV
• History from frumpy hunting lodge to Royal residence and beyond
…and much more!
• Tour length: ~ 8 hours, including transportation to/from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Garden, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break in the gardens (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-15 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking with little shelter – be prepared with good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen, etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Price: 115€/person
• Availability: 9:30am on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
(groves are closed & fenced off all other days)
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• IMPORTANT: Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter the Palace. We provide Skip the Line tickets for this tour, but a certain amount of waiting is unavoidable (especially in High Season).
• Children under 18 or students under 26 (must bring photo school ID) – 20€ discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen…
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
We recently enjoyed a wonderful week in Paris during which we had a Walking Along the Seine tour with Karen and a Very Versailles tour with Stephanie. Both tours were first rate. We learned so much and have been quoting fun facts ever since. I booked the tours based on the Trip Advisors reviews I read. You won't be disappointed if you book a tour with Sight Seekers. (TripAdvisor review, 27 August 2017)