The best way to experience to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles! Our full-day tour will leave you in awe of France’s most famous royal palace.
Versailles garden groves are closed from mid-October to April – sadly, so is this tour. Consider our Versailles Triple Treat tour instead!
Sights You’ll See
• The full-day Versailles experience
• Skip-the-line entry to Palace of Versailles
• Lavish Hall of Mirrors
• King & Queen’s apartments
• Luscious gardens of the Versailles grounds
• Extravagant groves and the fascinating history behind them
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV
• History from frumpy hunting lodge to Royal residence and beyond
…and much more!
• Tour length: ~ 8 hours, including transportation to/from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email)
• Palace, Garden, and transportation tickets all included
• Lunch break in the gardens (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-15 € for food and drink.
• Physically challenging: a lot of walking with little shelter – be prepared with good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen, etc.
• Guide: Steph (read about our team )
• Price: 1-3 people: 440€ / 4-6 people: 610€
• Availability: 9:30-10:30am on Tuesday – Sunday
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-Private tour)
• IMPORTANT: Note that following the November attacks, there are now unavoidable security lines to enter the Palace. We provide Skip the Line tickets for this tour, but a certain amount of waiting is unavoidable (especially in High Season).
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water…
Book your private tour!
• Note that in High Season (summer) this tour is only available as a private tour.
• Send us an email letting us know what dates you will be in Paris
• We’ll let you know what we have available! Thank you for your understanding.
Send us your dates
Submit your review
Creating this tour
Submit your review
We recently enjoyed a wonderful week in Paris during which we had a Walking Along the Seine tour with Karen and a Very Versailles tour with Stephanie. Both tours were first rate. We learned so much and have been quoting fun facts ever since. I booked the tours based on the Trip Advisors reviews I read. You won't be disappointed if you book a tour with Sight Seekers. (TripAdvisor review, 27 August 2017)