The BEST introduction to Paris. Whether it’s your first or 100th time in Paris, you will learn new stories that will make you the hit of your next party!
Sights You’ll See
• Notre Dame
• Eiffel Tower (from afar)
• Arc de Triomphe (from afar)
• Pont Neuf
• Ile de la Cite
• Opera Garnier (from afar)
• Place de la Concorde
• Shakespeare & Co.
• Grand Palais
• Tour length: 4-4.5 hours
• Meeting location: central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• History ‘highight reel’ from ancient Paris to modern day
• Outdoor walking tour: entrance to monuments/museums not included
• Morning tours: lunch break (individual expense – 15-25 € for food and drink)
• Afternoon tours: Quick cafe/restroom break (individual expense)
• Guides: Karen, Steph, Sharminck, Emily (read about our team)
• Price: 40 €/person
• Availability: Every day
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15 € discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Tour also offered in German (Private booking only)
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Submit your review
Submit your review
Wow! We just concluded 6 incredible days in Paris & attribute the fantastic time to Karen & her team. In short - outstanding!! Our first tour was the PARIS ALONG THE SEINE led by Emily. Informative, lively and fascinating. We were so impressed we signed up for 5 more tours spread out over 4 days. Best move ever. The Louvre tour with Steph …… incredible. She is an accredited guide and led us through this awesome palace of art with wit, knowledge and unbridled passion. Next we did Montmartre with owner Karen. Wow,! She brought it alive. History, art, the life of the Impressionists, architecture. Next we did the TICKLE YOUR TASTEBUDS & the Pere Lachaise Cenetary. Both tours insane. Learned so much about food, French etiquette, fish, produce culminating in an awesome meal with wine in a unique food market in the Latin quarter. Highly recommended! Then we went to a very cool cemetery and paid respects to some phenomenal icons: Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde; Maria Callas; moliere; Balzac, Chopin and so many others. Last but not least - the incredible, historically rich; emotionally moving and fascinating JEWISH TOUR of Le Marais. 100% “ must do” whether or not you are Jewish.
In summary - Karen and her team of amazing guides deliver a delightful, insightful, entertaining yet deeply historical series of tours on this unique city. Karen brings passion, humour and enormous energy to the presentations. We travel the world and love guided walking tours. Sight Seekers Delight delivers head and shoulders above any walking tour company we have ever used. Do not hesitate. You will get more out of Paris & be so charmed and delighted. One tour is not enough! Enjoy!!! And MERCI BEAUCOUP to Karen and her delightful team. Bises THE BINDERS xoxoxo (Tripadvisor review, June 2018)
WOW! Reading reviews like yours make us love our jobs even more than we already do! 😀 We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and our guides during your time in Paris. Come back soon!!