The BEST introduction to Paris. Whether it’s your first or 100th time in Paris, you will learn new stories that will make you the hit of your next party!
Sights You’ll See
• Notre Dame
• Eiffel Tower (from afar)
• Arc de Triomphe (from afar)
• Pont Neuf
• Ile de la Cite
• Opera Garnier (from afar)
• Place de la Concorde
• Shakespeare & Co.
• Grand Palais
• Tour length: 4-4.5 hours
• Meeting location: central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• History ‘highight reel’ from ancient Paris to modern day
• Outdoor walking tour: entrance to monuments/museums not included
• Morning tours: lunch break (individual expense – 15-25 € for food and drink)
• Afternoon tours: Quick cafe/restroom break (individual expense)
• Guides: Karen, Steph, Sharminck, Emily (read about our team)
• Price: 40 €/person
• Availability: Every day
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15 € discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Tour also offered in German (Private booking only)
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Submit your review
Submit your review
This is just a really great company. We previously did 2 walking tours with them in 2011 and loved the tours & the tour guides. This time around was no different....on the Walking Tour of Paris, our guide Emily was fantastic and just so personable and full of information and fun facts....she even included our two little ones (ages 2 & 4) in the conversation. If you're planning a trip to Paris, any of their tours would be a great choice....but definitely book ahead...they keep the group sizes small so it makes the tour experience even more enjoyable and a more personal feel.