The BEST introduction to Paris. Whether it’s your first or 100th time in Paris, you will learn new stories that will make you the hit of your next party!
Sights You’ll See
• Notre Dame
• Eiffel Tower (from afar)
• Arc de Triomphe (from afar)
• Pont Neuf
• Ile de la Cite
• Opera Garnier (from afar)
• Place de la Concorde
• Shakespeare & Co.
• Grand Palais
• Tour length: 4-4.5 hours
• Meeting location: central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• History ‘highight reel’ from ancient Paris to modern day
• Outdoor walking tour: entrance to monuments/museums not included
• Morning tours: lunch break (individual expense – 15-25 € for food and drink)
• Afternoon tours: Quick cafe/restroom break (individual expense)
• Guides: Karen, Steph, Sharminck, Emily (read about our team)
• Price: 40 €/person
• Availability: Every day
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15 € discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Tour also offered in German (Private booking only)
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Submit your review
Submit your review
Perfect thing to do at the beginning of our trip. My 13yr old son equally enjoyed the walk and was entertained. It was a cold, gray January day but WOW did Stephanie deliver. As we sauntered down and across the Seine, Steph regaled us with her quick wit and keen knowledge. Only one other couple joined so it really felt like a private tour with a brilliant friend. Stopping at a cafe near the Opera was extremely enjoyable. We also enjoyed the Louvre speed tour with Stephanie - delivered with a wee bit of irreverence. Would have loved to take the Marais or Montmartre tour...next time!