Learn more about the French Resistance in Paris during WWII! This is a tour where you’ll see a few Parisian monuments, but we focus more on obscure places that you would have never guessed were connected to the movement.
Sights You’ll See
• History of the French Resistance movement in Paris during WWII
• Ile de la Cité
• View of the Notre Dame
• Unknown places in Paris where the Resistance action happened
• The Sorbonne
• View of the Pantheon
• Jardin de Luxembourg
• Resistance Museum
…and much more
• Tour length: 3 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Rarely told stories about the brave people involved in the French Resistance movement
• Morning tours: lunch break (individual expense – 15-25 € for food and drink)
• Afternoon tours: Quick cafe/restroom break (individual expense)
• This is one of the most serious of our tours, even though we keep it quite light. Ask us if you’re worried about booking with children!
• Guides: Founder Karen, Steph, and Emma (read about our team)
• Price: 65€/person
• Availability: Sunday – Friday 10am-3pm.
• Not available Jewish holidays.
• Maximum participants: 12
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
• Note that due to high demand, this tour is not available to book through our calendar
• Send us an email letting us know what dates you will be in Paris
• We’ll let you know what we have available! Thank you for your understanding.
Send us your dates
Trip Advisor Reviews
Submit your review