Get away from the hectic rush of the city and enjoy some peaceful time wandering the cobblestone paths of Pere Lachaise: one of the most famous, beautiful, and mysterious cemeteries in the world.
Sights You’ll See
• Learn exciting and sometimes tragic stories of Paris’ most permanent residents, including:
• Oscar Wilde
• Jim Morrison
• Edith Piaf
• Tranquil winding paths
• Moving Holocaust section
…and many more!
• Tour length: 3 hours
• Meeting location: eastern Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Ghosts… tragedy… haunted Paris… use your best judgment when booking with children!
• Guides: Karen (read about our team)
• Price: 50€/person
• Availability: Every day from 10am-2:30pm
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15€ discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Medium *
Submit your review
I have been to the Pere Lachaise cemetery before but you can end up lost in it so quickly because its huge! Karen made this visit the best one yet because she took us to see all the 'must-see' graves and lesser-known ones with great stories. As you make your way through the cemetery you learn fun facts about its history, the people that are buried there, and current happenings... You will have to go on the tour if you truly want to experience all of Pere Lachaise! (TripAdvisor review February 2018)