Get away from the hectic rush of the city and enjoy some peaceful time wandering the cobblestone paths of Pere Lachaise: one of the most famous, beautiful, and mysterious cemeteries in the world.
Sights You’ll See
• Learn exciting and sometimes tragic stories of Paris’ most permanent residents, including:
• Oscar Wilde
• Jim Morrison
• Edith Piaf
• Tranquil winding paths
• Moving Holocaust section
…and many more!
• Tour length: 3 hours
• Meeting location: eastern Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Ghosts… tragedy… haunted Paris… use your best judgment when booking with children!
• Guides: Karen, Erin (read about our team)
• Price: 35€/person
• Availability: Every day from 10am-2:30pm
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15€ discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.