The history of the Jewish Community in Paris with stories from Holocaust survivors and their families, Rabbis, and Jewish friends in Paris.
Sights You’ll See
• Marais: main Jewish neighborhood in Paris
• Place des Vosges
• Hotel de Sully
• Famous synagogue of Hector Guimard
• Oldest synagogue in Paris
• Musée Carnavalet (exterior)
• Reknowned Israeli restaurant L’As du Falafel (VIP lunch break!)
• SHOAH Holocaust Memorial & Museum
…and much more
• Tour length: 3 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Sit-down history break inside local synagogue – except for in rare cases of increased neighborhood security
• VIP Lunch break at famous L’As du Falafel (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-12 € for food and drink.
• This is the most serious of our tours, even though we keep it quite light. Ask us if you’re worried about booking with children!
• Guides: Founder Karen, Steph (read about our team)
• Price: 55€/person
• Availability: Sunday – Friday 11am.
• Not available Jewish holidays.
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15€ discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Difficulty: Easy *
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Submit your review
This was honestly one of the top three highlights of my trip to Paris. Our tour guide Emma was fabulous. She was smart, thoughtful, captivating, and appropriately funny. After the tour, I felt a completely different connection to the city and to myself. I will be definitely recommending this tour to friends, and I wish I had done other Sight Seekers tour during my time in Paris. (Tripadvisor review, 6 June 2018)