This kid-focused tour is all about giving you a break, and giving your kids the most enthralling interactive learning experience they won’t forget (…until the next Pixar Animals/Disney Princess/Pirates movie comes out). This Louvre Game gives many chances to discover, learn, laugh, win prizes, and see the world’s most visited museum as never before.
This tour is temporarily unavailable. Check out one of our other great Paris tours instead!
Sights You’ll See
• Game pack for each kid, to fill out during the tour
• Louvre history in a fun way – none of that boring stuff to make your kids yawn
• Information and history geared towards young children (12 and under)
• Of course, classics and wonders such as:
• Mona Lisa (what’s her deal, anyway?)
• Winged Victory and her invisible head
• Venus de Milo
• Greek Gods & Goddesses
• Ancient Egypt
• Louis XIV and his rather inflated ego
…and much more
About This Tour
• 1.5-2 hours
• Semi-private: 6 people maximum
• Physically easy
• Guide: Steph (read about our team here)
• “Skip the line” ticket included (security line still obligatory)
• Available Wednesday – Monday (Museum closed Tuesday)
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• All bookings are subject to our Tour Policies
Choose a date below to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review
Louvre Secret Entrances
About the Louvre
Submit your review
Sightseekers delight was the perfect way to experience Paris! Our multigenerational family(ages8-87) took three tours, Louvre: Game on, Montmarte, and Paris along the Seine. Karen and Steph, our guides, presented a lot of fascinating history in such a fun and animated fashion. Everyone young to old loved the tours. I will definitely take more tours next time in Paris and recommend them to anyone else travelling to Paris.