The history of the Jewish Community in Paris with stories from Holocaust survivors and their families, Rabbis, and Jewish friends in Paris.
Sights You’ll See
• Le Marais: main Jewish neighborhood in Paris
• Place des Vosges
• Hotel de Sully
• Famous synagogue of Hector Guimard
• Oldest synagogue in Paris
• Musée Carnavalet (exterior)
• SHOAH Holocaust Memorial & Museum
…and much more
• Guide: Founder Karen(read about our team)
• Price: 15€/person
• Not available Jewish holidays.
• Minimum participants: 5
• 5 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Submit your review