The history of the Jewish Community in Paris with stories from Holocaust survivors and their families, Rabbis, and Jewish friends in Paris.
Sights You’ll See
• Le Marais: main Jewish neighborhood in Paris
• Place des Vosges
• Hotel de Sully
• Famous synagogue of Hector Guimard
• Oldest synagogue in Paris
• Musée Carnavalet (exterior)
• SHOAH Holocaust Memorial & Museum
…and much more
• Guide: Founder Karen(read about our team)
• Price: 20€/screen
• Not available Jewish holidays.
• Minimum screens: 5
Book your virtual tour!
To book your virtual tour, send us an email!
Submit your review