This kid-focused tour is all about giving you a break, and giving your kids the most enthralling interactive learning experience they won’t forget (…until the next Pixar Animals/Disney Princess/Pirates movie comes out). This Louvre Game gives many chances to discover, learn, laugh, win prizes, and see the world’s most visited museum as never before.
Sights You’ll See
• Game pack for each kid, to fill out during the tour
• Win a prize by playing the game! Everybody’s a winner.
• Louvre history in a fun way – none of that boring stuff to make your kids yawn
• Of course, classics and wonders such as:
• Mona Lisa (what’s her deal, anyway?)
• Winged Victory and her invisible head
• Venus de Milo
• Greek Gods & Goddesses
• Ancient Egypt
• Louis XIV and his rather inflated ego
…and much more
About This Tour
• 2.5 hours
• Semi-private: 6 people maximum
• Physically easy
• Guide: Steph (read about our team here)
• “Skip the line” ticket included (security line still obligatory)
• Available Wednesday – Monday (Museum closed Tuesday)
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Choose a date below to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.
Confused on how to book? Don’t leave! Our step-by-step walkthrough is here.