The history of the Jewish Community in Paris with stories from Holocaust survivors and their families, Rabbis, and Jewish friends in Paris.
Sights You’ll See
• Marais: main Jewish neighborhood in Paris
• Place des Vosges
• Hotel de Sully
• Famous synagogue of Hector Guimard
• Roger Fleishman Foundation
• Musée Carnavalet (exterior)
• Reknowned Israeli restaurant L’As du Falafel (VIP lunch break!)
• SHOAH Holocaust Memorial & Museum
…and much more
• Tour length: 3 hours
• Meeting location in central Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Sit-down history break inside local synagogue
• VIP Lunch break at famous L’As du Falafel (individual expense). We suggest bringing 10-12 € for food and drink.
• Charitable tour: we donate ~20% of profits to the synagogue.
• This is the most serious of our tours, even though we keep it quite light. Ask us if you’re worried about booking with children!
• Guides: Founder Karen, Steph (read about our team)
• Price: 49€/person
• Availability: Sunday – Thursday 11am, Friday 10:30am.
• Not available Jewish holidays.
• Maximum participants: 12
• Children 10 and under – 15€ discount
• Note that tips are never expected, but always appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
• Tour also offered in German (Private booking only)
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Difficulty: Easy *
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.