An afternoon of juicy history on this route through the royal gardens of Versailles. Perfect for those who don’t have time for a full-day at Versailles!
Sights You’ll See
• Afternoon (half-day) Versailles Gardens experience
• Importance of gardens as green “extension of Palace”
• Luscious royal groves of Versailles
• Extravagant individual gardens and the fascinating history behind them
• Fountains, greenery, and statues on our path through the musical gardens
• Unbelievable anecdotes from the Versailles of Louis XIV
• …and much more
• Tour length: ~4 hours, including train ride from Paris
• Easy-to-get-to meeting location in western Paris (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Garden and transportation tickets included
• Note: Palace ticket and visit not included (see Very Versailles)
• Guides: Steph, Erin (read about our team )
• Price: 60€/person
• Availability: Afternoons on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY (groves are closed & fenced off on all other days)
• Maximum participants: 12
Difficulty: Hard *
Be prepared with snacks, good shoes, water, umbrella/parasol, sunscreen, etc.
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.