The French will go to great lengths for great food… and we will, too. Get off the beaten path with us on this special Montmartre food tour. We’ve teamed up with cooking school Cook’n With Class to bring you this experience your tastebuds will thank you for.
Sights You’ll See
• Little known (except to locals) neighborhood next to Montmartre tourist district
• Real Paris where Real Parisians shop for food!
• Visits to 7 artisan food stores to shop for our meal
• Enjoy a meal with French bread, cheese, cured meats, fish, veggies, and of course dessert
• History and evolution of French cusine – how has it changed, and why should you care?
• Interactive dining: not only will you eat, but YOU might be the one making the vinagrette!
…and much more
• Tour length: ~3 hours
• Filling – consider this your lunch!
• Tastings of a variety of French specialties all included
• Wine and coffee included
• Food and drink enjoyed in comfort at Cook’n With Class school & headquarters in Montmartre
• Meeting location in Montmartre (details on confirmation email after you book)
• Guides: Karen (read about our team here)
• We do our best with different dietary needs, but keep in mind that this tour can include dairy, nuts, and gluten
• Price: 95 €/person
• Maximum participants: 6 (semi-private)
• Availability: Tues-Fri at 10am
• Sorry, no child discounts for this tour
• Please see Tour Policies before booking
Difficulty: Medium *
• First traveler to book a new tour chooses start time
• 2 travelers minimum to start a new tour
• Choose a date on the calendar to book this tour. Not available? Ask us or check other tours on our Master Calendar here.